Part 3: Setting up Classes (Groups)
- Invite students, teachers and parents into a group.
- Distribute free books and digital documents from a group shelf.
- Control which groups see your notes and how members reply to them.
- Drill down and review in-book notes and activity by student.
- Turn on and off student rights like web browsing and creating groups.
Part 4: More Ways to Share Online Articles
Flipboard: Less interactive, but connects with Twitter, Google Plus, and Facebook. And, It looks beautiful.
- Share any articles from the web.
- Curate ideas and lessons into a beautiful magazine format.
- Invite collaborators.
- Discover new topics and ideas.