This is what it looks like in action:
- Set of 40 5-1/2" X 5-1/2" Plickers (recommended, scannable from 20-25 feet.)
- Set of 40 8-1/2" X 8-1/2" Plickers (scannable from 30-40 feet.)
- Set of 63 5-1/2" X 5-1/2" Plickers (for large classes or groups.)
- Plickers Answer Key (these were cut out and glued to the back of each card before laminating.)
- Plickers Instructions (from their website.)
- If you use small whiteboards in your classroom for student response, Plickers could easily attached to the back of those whiteboards and used for quick response questions.
- Because the cards are so easy to make, you could make one set of each class and students could keep them in their binder or notebook for your class.
- If they get lost or damaged, it is very easy to print new Plicker cards.
- The biggest limitation is that you can't currently track and export data for a class or track student progress directly in the app. But the website says, "Online tracking/reporting tools coming soon," so hopefully that functionality is added soon.
So, now that you can make your own set of clickers for next to nothing, how will you use them?